Following the outbreak of COVID-19, we are taking action to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and are taking the following measures:
– We are keeping our front door and the door to the waiting room open to ensure there is a reduced amount of contact with door handles etc.
– Can we please ask all patients to wash or sanitize their hands when they enter and leave the clinic.
– Typically acupuncturists wash and/or sanitize their hands three times during a treatment.
– We are regularly wiping down all surfaces and handles with disinfectant.
– There is hand sanitizer and paper towels on the waiting room table for patient use as well as antibacterial hand wash and paper towels in our kitchen and toilets.
Clinic is open for appointments but we may have to voluntarily close the clinic in the future but as yet there are no firm guidelines on this. If we need to do this your therapist will contact you to let you know.